After our morning coffee Jeanne and I walked down Ely main street to do the Art Walk. There were 50 stores that participated each showing a different artist or two. Some pretty amazing art.
Jeanne, Ruby (Jeanne's mother-in-law) and I went to Women's Heart Association luncheon. Of course we all wore red. That was fun.
On the way home we stopped at the park to see how they were doing with the snow sculptures. There are a lot of complaints because the weather is so warm. The snow is soft. Here are Flickering Light.
Dairy Queen - snow cone.
When we got home, Jeanne and I went to walk out on the lake. So peaceful with only deer tracks around. (Except for the one snow mobile trail)
We had a fine steak dinner.
Jay with his parents - Ruby and Walt - ready to eat.
Another relaxing evening and another puzzle.
Wow - so much snow! I loved the snow sculpture. Looks like a fun time. I always enjoy your blog.
ReplyDelete