Friday, July 13, 2012


 Jeanne and I arrived in Sacramento almost exactly at the same time but in 2 different terminals.  we met at the car rental place.  The front of Ben & Erin's home in Davis, CA.  Ben & Erin were at work so we had a few errands to run.  Jeanne's phone had died so we went to the Verizon store to check out phones.  Also her tooth had broken so we checked with a dentist and decided that it was not an emergency.
 The cat seems to like this box.
 Erin and Sean came home - then the fun started.


 Erin made this jellyfish lights for Sean's room.
Bedtime reading.  We aren't sure when Ben will get home from work.  Today has not been as hot which is a good thing.  I am afraid that Sean will be the subject of most of my pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Er... what I meant to say was that he looks very happy ... guess it's past my bedtime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you are there and connected with Jeanne!
    sj

    ReplyDelete