Friday, August 3, 2012

Today was a quiet day.  George and I walked to the grocery store - about 1/2 mile away and then later we walked to where Pam works to say hi to her.  That was about 1 mile away. So we have been doing our walking.  Actually walked to the grocery store 3 times today for various reasons.  
 Jamie and Pam with their 2 cats. Mowgli and Sushi.  Don't ask me which is which.
 A sculpture my mom carved.  It is in my brother's living room.
 Pam at work - training another person.
 Pam and I went to the mall - Americana.  Very nice mall.

A tree in the front yard.
We skyped Debbie  that was fun.  She was on her iPhone and had a skype app.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice having you visit us! I see you took a picture of us in the kitchen when I was unaware :)

    ReplyDelete