Friday, August 30, 2013

Thursday, Aug 29

On Wednesday, Aug 28, I flew to Duluth, MN where Jeanne met me and we drove to Ely.  We had a delicious steak dinner.  Yummy.  Nice relaxing evening.  Then in the morning Jeanne and I went on our morning walk.  We passed this mailbox on our walk.  

This is the view of the bay. 


We went in for morning coffee with Jeanne's coffee group.  It is fun seeing the same people each year.  Feel like my friends too. On our way home we drove by a new dam that they are building to replace the old one.  It is interesting the way they have the river held back with tarps and sand bags it looks like.

In the afternoon Jeanne volunteers as an exercise buddy.  So we drove to her client's place and Jeanne helped her do her exercises.  Went grocery shopping on our way home.  After dinner Jeanne and I started working on a puzzle.  We did that with a movie on the TV.  A nice relaxing day.


1 comment: