It was very difficult to get pictures because with all the movement I could not get them to be in focus. But some of my movies turned out. I did not think that I would be able to do it for an hour but the time went by quickly. George went grocery shopping while we jumped. None of us did the fancy flips that others were doing. After the Gravity Park we did a few errands on our way home. Played a game of Cranium in the afternoon. We did some of the initial stuff with making boudzas (though I hear that the correct spelling is bauzi. Been spelling it wrong my whole life). Then we went to the Taaj Palace for dinner. It was good, not great but good. Pet care on our way home. Played another game after dinner. All in all a nice day.
Gravity Park looks like fun :)
ReplyDeleteGravity Park does look like fun - what a concept!
ReplyDelete