We left the house about 6 am to drive to International Falls. Jay had an errand across the border. If I had brought my passport we could have all gone into Canada. Instead we went to breakfast.
a medium pancake
International Falls is listed as one of the coldest areas in the nation.
We did some wandering around and poked into a few shops until Jay was done with his errands. We drove home and relaxed. Finished a puzzle.
Then I took Jeanne to Fortune Bay for her birthday dinner.
I had a salad with cranberries, bacon, blue cheese. Way too big but delicious. It will make a nice lunch tomorrow.
Jeanne had the Chicken Oscar. I had the Chicken Marsala.
ended with a yummy cheesecake.
The food looks great, especially the dessert :)
ReplyDeleteInternational Falls is where Nathan bought his bike, when it was the closest town to him. There wasn't much selection, but at least his bike doesn't look like the one in your photo.
ReplyDelete