If you look very carefully you can see the rainbow. It was not a very bright one.
After the storm yesterday there were a lot of jellyfish that had been washed ashore.
More foam out as well. I guess it is caused by some algae.
After our walk on the beach we had to start the packing process. That takes longer than unpacking. Trying to make sure that everyone remembered to take what they brought.
I went home with Karen and Kari. We stopped at the Otis Cafe for lunch before heading out. Judy and Marsha joined us as well. Uneventful drive home except that we drove though several downpours.
Next week I will be at the beach again with a different group. Same house. I thought about leaving some of my stuff there but decided against it. :-) .
I've never seen a jelly fish before. Send us some of your rain ... but not too much.
ReplyDelete