Saturday, April 18, 2015

All day eating opportunities.

We started the morning with Starbuck coffee (within the hotel).  Then we met for breakfast at Wecks, There were 12 of us.  I had 1 pancake and egg but it was a big pancake.  I could not eat it all.  I ordered a small OJ.  My brother thought he wanted a little more than a small so he ordered a large.  Who knew that they had a medium.

Then some of us went to try to walk some of breakfast off.  Wandered around Old Town.  That was fun.  Listen to local musicians and poked into a bunch of shops.  No buying for me.

Then we took Rebecca back to her place.  We had to help her eat up some of her ice cream.Then it was time to get ready for the wedding.
Perry's mom & step dad's home

the back yard

The bride and groom

table decorations.  The blue colored things are origami stars.  Perry's sister made them all. 
Perry & Dan (sorry about the shadows)
Perry with her mom, Stephanie


Perry and Ross

Perry dancing with her dad, Steve.
Of course there was food and later cake - they had cheesecake.  That was quite a hit.

The wedding reception was from 2-5 pm.  We headed back to the hotel and relaxed a bit (had a glass of wine) before it was time to go to dinner.  We went to a very good Indian Restaurant. The Taj Mahal.  Yummy but I could not eat much.  We took a lot of left-overs home.  I think we will get to eat them tomorrow night with Rebecca.  

Hours later and I am still stuffed.  I am tired.  It is time to hit the hay.  



1 comment: