What a day!! We left the house about 9 am. The drive to the art museum was very, very stressful because of torrential rains. Traffic was a mess. I AM SO GLAD THAT I WAS NOT DRIVING. Joyce and the Garmin did a great job getting us to the art museum. We spent a couple of hours with the Impressionist show. Then we drove to the Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum. There was one room that we closing at 2 pm so we went there first then went to lunch at the Collection Café and then back to see the rest of the exhibit. When we left the we dropped Sharon off to visit her dad and then we went to a fun coffee shop to sit and wait and hour. It was a fun coffee shop. Kris and I had a glass of wine and Joyce had an Italian soda. Then home for a short rest break.








Oh dear I guess that means Sharon drive to work in that rain possibly too 😧
ReplyDeleteOh oops that was Saturday. Hope Sharon stayed home lol. Not that I worry or anything ...
ReplyDelete