Debbie they have floating golf greens on the pond. After our walk, George had to take Rebecca to her conference.
Nathan and I played 18 holes. I won 52 to 61!!
Nathan finished up paper number 2 and and started in on paper number 3. We took a break to go to Subway for lunch and then Publix for a few more grocery items.
Nathan gave me a hard time about taking flower pictures.
He took another break to go to the pool and the lazy river. We had a lot of fun at the waterfall.
I am pretty sure that this is against the rules
Nathan and George both enjoyed the slides.
lazy river was my favorite.
Thanks so much Trudy - this is fabulous.
Back to the condo so Nathan could work a little more. When George went back to pick up Rebecca we hit the happy hour by the pool. We had the Gumption Hard Cider.
It was very good. When George and Rebecca got back we did take-out Chinese. It was good. While we were eating we saw pictures Rebecca had of "her" kids. Very cute. She has quite a relationship with them.
In the evening there was a huge lightning storm. I tried unsuccessfully to take pictures. Did not work AT ALL.
Lightening was happening, really - I just couldn't react quickly enough.
And then it poured.
All our towels drying on the porch are now drenched. Maybe they will dry tomorrow.
Those darn distracting cranes ;>}!
ReplyDeleteReally looks just delightful there with the lazy river, pool,other sports and up close wild life!
Those darn distracting cranes ;>}!
ReplyDeleteReally looks just delightful there with the lazy river, pool,other sports and up close wild life!
The pool and lazy river look like a lot of fun and I'm sure they must feel great to cool off in. That looks like a real rain shower and not a California drizzle.
ReplyDelete