We had a nice relaxing morning. I had brought stickie buns to cook for breakfast. We normally wait for Christmas morning but we decided to bring one batch up with us to share. We taught Debbie how to play Bananagrams. We went on a 3 mile neighborhood walk. I should have taken a picture of their driveway yesterday when we drove in since it was snowed over, but it rained last night so it has cleared off. The walk was hard on me because it is a hilly area.
a dog followed us around
Debbie, Nathan & George
I still am not sure how Belle got on to the mantle.
Debbie and Phil
We had sandwiches for lunch and then started organizing things for dinner. Joe had to go to work but Debbie got the day off. We fit in an xbox game of bowling, skiing and tennis. We went on another walk down the hill to get the mail.
a little ice is left
We walked down to the lake. I tried to take pictures of the birds taking off.
We played another game of 10, 9, 8. Debbie won that round. I won the round last night.
A travel comment. We read an article about traveling without liquids. So I got some products in solid form to try this weekend. shampoo bar, face bar, tooth powder ... Here are some of my thoughts. The shampoo bar was great and the tooth powder was OK. I will probably use my products up that I bought but I think that I will not bother with this in the future. It is kind of a pain to have a separate little baggies for each of these bar soaps. I have never had a problem with the quart baggie of liquids. Anyway, it was a fun thing to look into.
Debbie bake a batch of Brussels sprouts for appetizer. yummy. Dinner was a Mediterranean stew. It was very good.
Nice photos. Their house is a cat's paradise :)
ReplyDelete