I played handbells at church this morning. As soon as I finished our second piece I slipped out to head home so that George, Nathan and I could drive to visit Debbie and Joe. We were not sure what the roads were like since we had snow in Beaverton.
neighborhood art
We were on the road by 11 am. Not bad. We stopped at a Jeremy's Restaurant in Chehalis, WA for lunch.
Nathan and I shared a yam eggs Benedict, which I thought was yummy.
We got to Debbie and Joe's about 4 pm. There was no snow anywhere until we got to Debbie's driveway. We almost did not make it up to their house. We relaxed awhile and chatted until dinner time. We had a delicious dinner of Italian leftovers, for them but not for us. We played a card game after dinner and then watched the India DVD on their extra big screen TV. That was fun. Then Joe gave us a tour of his "new" old cars.
1968 VW
1965 corvair
I know nothing about cars, but I do know that Joe is proud of these. They are both in good working condition for car shows. The corvair is one of those vehicles with the motor in the rear.
We had a couple of Corvairs when I was growing up - that sure brings back memories!
ReplyDeleteSo the cars that were made in my lifetime our considered classics? Hmmm... lol
ReplyDelete