The Beach View's view
We had a relaxing morning. By the time we were all showered, breakfasted and ready to go it was 10 am. We made a stop at a favorite store, before getting to the outlet mall. We spend an hour there and then we had a challenge finding a place for lunch. We went to our usual Side Door Cafe but they were full. We would have had to wait until 2 pm to be seated it was 12:30 pm. We called Tidal Raves, they said 2:30 pm. We went to the Golf Course Grill, no luck there, there was a tournament going on, next we went to Salishan Lodge to their restaurant, The Sun Room. Success!!! finally. Wow. By then I was hungry. It was 1:30 pm.
I had a Juicy Lucy which was fabulous.
We stopped at the Blue Moon Gallery on the way home. It was a cute little shop.
flowering artichoke
Then we went to the Connie Hansen Garden, a cute little hidden away garden.
Then we headed back to the house to relax, walk on the beach, snack ... ! What a day.

I like the monkeys picture.
ReplyDelete