We had a relaxing morning, while we worked on several computer issues. Once we got those straightened out we took our morning walk. It was quite chilly still (33 degrees) and foggy.
Did I mention that it was foggy?
Once we got back we packed up and headed south. We left around 11:30 am. We had thought that we would get to Jeremy's for lunch but we decided that we needed to stop sooner.
Wow, what a delicious meal. They did not have a lunch buffet so we ordered mango veggie curry, palak paneer (spinach), salmon tandoori, and aloo gobi (cauliflower & potatoes). I had the hot chai which was also very good. They kept refilling my cup. We had complimentary samosas to begin with and then they brought us a slice of a typically Indian cheesecake (not). Yummy. I really like this restaurant, so I am glad that it worked out to come here. We gave Patty all the left-overs. It was nice to see her again.
We were on the road again by 1:30 pm.
We were home by 4:30 pm. The drive today was OH so much nicer than Friday's drive.
Of course there were sunset pictures.
We got home in time to take a walk before it got totally dark.
The moon was not very clear.


Sounds like a lovely weekend - enjoyed all of the photos tremendously!
ReplyDeleteThat was a lot of fog!
ReplyDelete