Monday, July 9, 2018

Sunday, July 8

It was a quiet day today.  Church for some of us.  Dorothy went to 2 services.  A catholic service at St Cecilia's (which she was not impressed with) and then she went with Rebecca to her church out in Hillsboro. 

After lunch Dorothy, Ed, Nathan & George went on a bike ride on the Garden Home trail.  It was pretty hot so they did not go for a very long ride. 


I stayed home.  I did get a walk in.

Then we went to dinner near Nathan's home.  We ate at the Leaky Roof Pub.  It was very good.  

Ed & Dorothy will get their picture in their local paper with this picture

George, Barbara, Charisee, Robbie, Madeline, Ed and Dorothy

I had the stuffed pork chop

We went to Nathan's and played a few games.  Then went up on the roof top.  Nice reflection.


The big news was that my niece had her baby.  She came about 1 month early but the family is all okay.
Little baby, Ella.

1 comment: