We were up at 5:30 am. We both wanted time for our morning cup of coffee. I tested positive again. Plus, we had to struggle with the tub and finish packing. Our goal was to leave by 7 am. We left at 6:55 am. Bruce had made us biscuits with various homemade jams to put on the warm biscuits. That was nice. We had planned to stop for coffee at Wonderstate Coffee. We got there and found it closed. They had to set up for the big festival next weekend. Argh.
So we went to MannyPenny's instead. They did not have non-fat milk, so they used almond milk but they forgot to put in the vanilla syrup. Oh well. At least we had coffee to go with our biscuits.
As we were driving I kept snapping pictures of the fall colors. I got a bunch of lousy pictures. But I did get a few that were ok.
St Paul's cathedral
Once we got to St Paul we stopped for lunch.
Zantiago's Mexican restaurant
A taco burrito.
I got through security ok but they still studied my Zups seasoning. The security officer said that they would probably question it every time.
My plane.
I left on time. The flight was uneventful. It was a pain wearing a mask. I arrived in Seattle on time.
The flight to Portland was a small plane.




















Pretty fall colors. Good you made it home safe and sound.
ReplyDelete