Even though my flight was messed up I did get a free night at a lovely hotel. Even though my dinner voucher ($12) clearly stated that it was not to be used for alcohol the hotel desk clerk must have felt sorry for me. He gave me the wine and cheese and entered it as food. I had a good night's sleep. Even though they forgot to enter the request for the 5 am shuttle to the airport, the shuttle driver was ready for me earlier. I zipped through security. I went to use my second meal voucher ($12) for my breakfast and coffee, she told me to save the coupon and she gave me my coffee and scone for free. I don't know where I can spend $12 before tomorrow night. ;-) Even though my suitcase was not at the airport, they will deliver it to my door and give me $50. Because I came in in the morning I had an easier time finding my car in the lot. W1 is not right next to W2. Traffic was light driving home. So I made it home safe and sound and in plenty of time to get ready for the 10 am wedding.






Phew! Oh you are going to a wedding, I wondered why it was such a short visit.
ReplyDelete