We had a very leisurely morning. I had my Qia coconut cereal with a lot of fruit. I went on a short walk while we were waiting for people to get ready.
Tide pools. I was looking for sea stars, but I never saw any.
Beach access stairs
Our house
Joyce, Kris, Olivia, and I went to the outlet mall. I mostly walked around and poked in various shops. No shopping. Judy and Sharon arrived at the mall just before we left. Barbara S stayed at the house. She does not want to go up and down the driveway anymore than she has to.
We came back and had lunch. There were a lot of left-overs from last night.
Joyce and I went down to the beach for a very short walk.
I always enjoy trying to take pictures of the waves breaking.
A tiny bit of blue sky over our house.
Joyce and I both tried again to get pictures that showed how steep the driveway was. I guess you just have to see it to believe it.
It is a fun store. It has been here over 30 years. But it has recently changed hands. They had rearranged things and changed some of the items. No more fairy dust (glittery stuff that you can put on) and they still had the singing bowls but they had them in a location that customers couldn't try their hand at getting them to sing. Judy and Olivia both bought gorgeous kimono-type cover-ups.
They had a magic ball on the counter and I enjoyed trying to take an artsy picture.
We headed on to the Side Door Cafe. The rest of the gang were already seated when we got there.
Flowers in front of the restaurant.
Olivia, me, Barbara S
Sharon, Kris, Joyce
Judy and Olivia
Wall decorations.
I had the tomato artichoke bisque which was very delicious.
Olivia and I split the tuna melt.
Sharon, Kris, Joyce, Judy, Olivia, me and Barbara S.
Fashion show with the 2 outfits
Our French wines that we enjoyed.
































I gather the pictures don’t do the driveway justice, that’s scary lol. Sounds like a nice day.
ReplyDeleteSea stars have been dying out as the ocean temperature rises.
ReplyDelete