Sunday, September 8, 2024

Sunday in Ely

We had a nice morning stroll.  What a nice way to start the day.  It was a bit chilly.  Luckily, I brought layers.

My favorite little island.  The trees are growing on it.  

Hidden gnome on the trail.

Some of the colors are starting.



After our walk, shower, breakfast, and coffee we got ready to go to church.




I saw a lot of familiar faces. That is always fun.  

We went to lunch at the GEL (Grand Ely Lodge)

Jeanne and I split the spinach, artichoke, chicken sandwich.  It was messy but quite tasty.

We stopped by the Harvest Moon Festival on our way home.
A lot of local arts and crafts.  I saw some fun things but I have no room in my suit case for anything extra.

We do a lot of bird watching

Jeanne's green bean patch.  We harvested some more beans.



Jay has been creating more trails through their woods.  

We went to the Kawishiwi Falls.  I always like going there.













We came home and it was a perfect time to sit on the deck with a Smirnoff.


What great weather we have been having. 

We had tacos, orange slices and Margaritas for dinner.  Yummy.   

3 comments:

  1. This time I recognize many of those places...looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice day with better temperatures than our 103

    ReplyDelete