Tuesday, April 8, 2025

Kirkland to Beaverton

It was nice that we could all be at Madeline and Roman's place.  They usually are in a smaller apartment, but this house is large.  They will have to move in June.  It was only a 1-year rental.  I think that they will miss this place.  George, Dorothy, Ed, Madeline, and Ivan left the house a little after 9 am to catch the bus. We had a 10 am reservation at Portage Bay Restaurant for brunch.  Roman was back at work.  Nathan and I packed up the car and left around 9:30 am to drive to the restaurant.


My Bacon and Blue frittata.  Very yummy.

Ed's veggie bowl
Nathan's oatmeal crisp French toast before going to the toppings bar

After adding a bunch of toppings.

Ivan at the toppings bar





Goodbyes all around.  We headed south, and the rest of the group continued with the bus experience.  I think that they were going back to the game store. 

Rainy ride home.  Maybe next time we will take the train.

We got home safely around 2:30 pm.  Nathan dropped us off and went back to his place.  


2 comments:

  1. All in all it looks like you all had fun time - with lots of bus rides (:>). Glad you made it back safely. I enjoyed all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a fun visit.

    ReplyDelete