Sunday, August 16, 2026

Sunday

We got to church around 9:10 am so Jeanne and Jay could be there for choir practice. They had a guest preacher today.

The choir sounded very nice.

After church there is a small group that goes to the GEL for lunch.  




I had a soup and 1/2 sandwich.  

Later in the afternoon Jeanne and I headed out for our annual trip to the Kawishiwi Falls.







We got home just in time to go to a church event.  They do these small group gatherings.  This was a potluck.  We brought sloppy joes.  What a feast.

Lots of good desserts too.

Jeanne, Evelyn, Judy and Gail.

Judy, Gail, Heidi, Bobbi, and Jay.

We played a bible trivia game that I was terrible at.  But then so was everyone else. Well, some of us were worse than others.



We took Gail home and we saw this turtle scurrying across the road.  I managed to get a picture.  It was actually moving pretty quickly.

We did a lot of eating today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment