Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tuesday and Wednesday

Tristan is quite the Frisbee thrower.
Tuesday was kind of a "work" day.  Laura spent a lot of time trying to pack for their trip.  We were all flying out Wednesday morning.  So Jeanne and I tried to keep Tristan, Liam and Emmet occupied.  Jeanne and I still fit in our morning walk but the rest of the day we were on duty.  We did get Tristan to the park for a little while.  Laura made a delicious tomato soup from scratch for dinner.  They got Tristan to bed early since the next day would be an early rising time.  I had a 6am flight and they all had a 7am flight to Sacramento for Ben's (Jeanne's son) 30th birthday celebration.  I wish I had taken a picture of all the stuff.  3 car seats, various suitcases and backpacks ... Jeanne and I went to the airport by taxi at 4:30am.  She took one of the big suitcases with her to check in.  I headed off to my gate and she waited at the entrance for Laura and the 3 kids and the rest of their stuff.  Wilhelm dropped her off.  He will join them on Thursday.  It was a complicated trip but they made it safe and sound.  I also made it home safe and sound. I am tired but I had a very good time.  I hope that I was a help.

I think Liam and Emmet are pretty identical.  But I guess they only way to know for sure is to do a genetic test which is expensive so they are not doing that.  Liam has a little spot on his left ear.  So we all were looking at the ears before we would know who we were holding. Tristan calls them both Me-am.  Tristan was learning a lot of new words.  Fun to watch the language development.

Stay tuned - in a week I will be off to St Louis for a college graduation of my niece.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great trip. Looking forward to seeing you next week!

    ReplyDelete