This is the front of Rob and Lisa's home. Rebecca arrived about 6 pm and then Nathan at 7 pm. We hung out at the cell phone waiting are between the two flights (there is a McDonalds at the cell phone waiting area). Once we had Nathan we drove to dinner. It was a nice restaurant with a range of meals. I had a very good steak. Nathan ordered some blue cheese potato chips as a starter which were very hard to resist.
We ordered drinks at the bar until our table was read. Cute place with a lot of Andy Warhol pictures around.
No one we know but the gum ball machine was pretty impressive. Rob and Lisa then went home in Lisa's car and Rob let us borrow his. We drove to the Homewood Suites - it is in the Hilton Family. Very nice rooms with a little kitchen.
It may have only been 8 pm Oregon time but at 11 pm Ohio time I was ready to crash. They are having a heat wave this week - it hit 56 degrees yesterday and it is supposed to be in the 40s for the next few days. I am thrilled because I was expecting it to be in the 20s with snow. so we are lucky.



Glad Nathan and Rebecca made it without any problems and good they are having a "warm" spell.
ReplyDeleteGlad everyone made it without travel delays. What restaurant did you go to? Am envious of the warmer temps!
ReplyDelete