Our routine seems to be: I get up in time to see the sunrise. Then Jeanne and I sit and have our morning cup of coffee. We go on a walk. Marckie has joined us for that. Then back for breakfast. Jay and Mike hit some golf course and get home around 2 pm. The rest of us have a leisurely morning and fit in some errands, lunch and relaxation. MJ has been off work so she has been taking us places. Once Jay and Mike have gotten home we do some activity like wine tasting or going out in their boat. Then dinner, TV/movie and bed. Temperatures have been in the 80s and today it is 90% humidity. We may spend most of the day indoors. MJ has to work today and in fact this afternoon she has to fly to Florida for a big meeting. We won't see her after that. She gets home after we leave.
I hope you are not too bored with my sunrise sequence.
A lot of pretty flowers in bloom.
You've taken lots of nice photos on this trip.
ReplyDelete