We had a light breakfast at the hotel then walked to Starbucks for our morning coffee. Debbie likes the Clover Press coffee (they do that also at the Beaverton Starbucks by the Beaverton Fred Meyer) . Then some of us went for a bike ride and some of us took a walk. I went on the walk. There is a nice path close to the hotel. After that it was time for our REAL breakfast. Wow what a place.
Joe put some of this on his crepe
I had a fritatta with peas and arugula. It was delicious but if I ever go back I am getting the french toast.
fruit bar of things to put on pancakes, waffles or whatever.
The take reservations and encourage reservations but it was odd to see the sign on the restroom door. After lunch we went down town to do a harbor cruise. That was fun.
nice view of the space needle and the sculpture garden
It was a nice day to be out on the water. I was glad I brought my sweater. It was a little chilly.
back to the dock. Then we drove back to the hotel. Now we are all taking a little break before dinner. I think that all we are doing is eating.
Nice views of Seattle from the water - I always enjoy seeing that Calder sculpture!
ReplyDelete