Fabulous California Benedict
Then to Starbucks for coffee. Then Debbie and I went on an Indian clothing search. We were not successful.
I was showing Debbie how I could do a collage with my camera!!
Then it was time for lunch at Veggie Grill. This was a Power Salad with quinoa and kale.
portabella mushroom skewers.
Very good restaurant but ... you guessed it. Vegetarian.
Sat around and visited all afternoon. It was hot so we did not do much. Then it was dinner time.
Debbie and Jim
my steak
ice cream for some. I did not have any. I felt like we had been eating all day.
Michael was explaining to us about what you can tell about a person if they cross their arms right over left or left over right.
Steve relaxing a bit after dinner.
We all gathered in the dining area of the hotel for a little after dinner wine. Hmmmm choices choices.
No comments:
Post a Comment