Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday and 5 parks later

We started with outdoor church in the park.  The kids lasted through the Children's Time and then we ended out at the park next to the covered area. When church was over everyone joined us.  Then we had a snack lunch.
Then we went to the Splash Pad.  


another snack and then park number 3.
Quite the fort climbing structure.  The difficult thing is that we could not see where the kids went. 
Home for nap
After nap we went to an empty parking lot so they could ride their bikes.

Does that count as a park?? 
Then park number 5



DQ break

Got home and relaxed a little while.  We had bought a Papa Murphy's pizza for dinner.
They are continuing with the house construction. 


I think that we wore the kids out today.  It was hot and sunny.  No rain today.  






2 comments:

  1. I think you also wore out the adults lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they're getting lots of attention. I haven't watched the little movie yet, because it won't play on my kindle.

    ReplyDelete