Saturday, September 20, 2014

My surgery - end of July

I decided that I would treat this like my travels because I am finding that it us quite a trip.  And not one I want to do again any time soon.  So here is a little history which maybe more than any of you want to know.

Sometime after my last year's regular eye appointment I started noticing that when I was on the computer it was getting harder to read.  So I just thought I would need to have a new prescription when my annual check up came around.  Little did I know that something else was happening.    I went for my regular eye appointment and one test the eye doctor gave me was using the Amslers Grid
"The Amsler grid is a tool that eye doctors use to detect vision problems resulting from damage to the macula (the central part of the retina) or the optic nerve." amsler's grid

So after seeing my doctor he referred me to a retina specialist who then referred be to Retina NW.

No comments:

Post a Comment