Then we went to the Sweetwater Grill for a very nice lunch. I had the best mac and cheese ever. But I could not eat it all. I had the rest for dinner.
Mac and cheese with turkey and bacon
Rebecca had the tuna roll
After lunch there was a game of croquet. Nathan won.
analyzing the course. I guess there are missing pieces.
Soon after that Robbie and Martin left. Since Robbie had come here with Nathan, Martin took him as far as Fort Wayne where he caught the bus to Chicago and Martin continued to Columbus, Indiana. George, George S and Nathan played a game of Settlers.
Dorothy and Ed had a church obligation. Rebecca and I relaxed, we also had a nice walk.. When Dorothy and Ed returned it was time to think about dinner. Mostly we had left-overs. Which were all still very good. Since we are all leaving for a couple days Dorothy wanted help getting rid of some things.
After dinner we had a rabble rousing game of Clue. It was Simpson's clue. That and with 6 people it was a challenging game.
All in all it was a nice day.

Sounds like a nice and laid back Sunday to me!
ReplyDeleteThe food looks very good :)
ReplyDelete