Saturday, August 1, 2015

home sweet home

No matter how much fun I have on a trip I always like to get home.

We went through Amsterdam and then to Minneapolis.  Minneapolis is a fabulous airport to come through for customs and such.  Very well organized..We had about 2 1/2 hours there.  Nathan and I did a loop around most of the wings.  walked about 2.5 miles.

Still not full moon.  I thought for sure I would see it on the MAX ride home.

Joyce met us at the MAX  station about 9:30 pm. That was very nice. We checked our bags.  The flight was a little late and then the luggage took longer to come out and then the MAX was running slower because of the heat.   So it was later than I had thought it would be to get to Beaverton.  

Now we are doing a few of the essentials before we head off to bed.  We have been up more that 24 hours.  I have done the first run through with pulling out the best pictures but I think I need to reduce it down a wee bit.more.




2 comments: