Early morning walk. Jeanne's lake is always so pretty.
After breakfast we headed to church. The walked to the Steakhouse for lunch. I had a delicious French Onion Soup. We dropped Jay off to visit his dad and then we went to the Harvest Festival. Wandered around looking at the various crafts.
This artist makes these designs by using plants and leaves and parts of nature. Hard to believe.
We sat and listened to some music. Barber shop quartet sound with a Swedish accent.
There were people dressed up. We bought a blueberry pie. Then we went to pick up Jay and went back home to relax.
Ahh what a life.
watched the birds.
dinner. :-)
I almost broke out my sandals today. I guess tomorrow is going to be warmer. It might be in the 70s.
Hot in Portland today. It's supposed to be in the low 60s and rain by Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteIt's cooling down here, down to the 80's early this week and then back up to the 90's by the end of the week, which is still better than 100+ of last week :) That dinner looks wonderful.
ReplyDelete