One of the art structures on the way to the airport. This summer we have not had much of the rain this depicts.
I had plenty of time to get to the airport and to go through security. The flight left on time at 6:30 pm. I landed in San Francisco. What an airport. Not sure what to say about it. It is very confusing. Luckily I had plenty of time to find my way from one terminal to the other. When you switch terminals you have to go through security again. I landed in the new terminal. Interesting layout. one floor is open with seating and restaurants and at each gate you go downstairs so the lines of people waiting to board is not visible. A lot of art around.
This looks like it was done by the same artist as the ones at the Portland airport.
I do not leave here until midnight. Then I have a long layover in Minneapolis. I arrive in Duluth at 11 am. Ugh!! Jeanne will meet me there. We will stay in the Edgewater Hotel and Waterpark. https://www.duluthwaterpark.com. I did not bring my swimsuit.
No comments:
Post a Comment