Sunday, August 14, 2016

Calistoga

A few comments about Calistoga. This is a very small town.  Santa Rosa is the best airport to use.  But during the summer it is very hot.  There are some things to do around here that we are not doing because of the heat or the expense.  One downtown street. Everything is easy walking within a couple of blocks.  About 10 wine tasting places - we have only done 2, hardly any churches.  A lot of places to hike, A lot of restaurants, but some do not handle large groups.  I could not believe the number of vineyards that we passed driving here, one right after another.  Gorgeous area. A lot of hot spring stuff that we have not taken advantage of.  A lot to do here, but I am not sure that I would rush out to try to come here again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment