The end of our time in Durham has arrived. Time to clean up and pack up. We went to Nathan's apartment to help him get packed up. We were not much help so Jeanne and I went back to the hotel to get Rebecca and to check out. We met Nathan and George at el Patron for lunch. I had a very good sincronizada. It is like a quesadilla. It was very good. I saved half to eat on the flight home.
Nathan had to put the stuff here
and much of what was here
into here!!! Nathan did it. Of course he is very practiced with this.
We had to call Uber to get a ride to the airport, since Nathan's car no longer had room for us. This is the first time we have used Uber. Very easy.
I saw this large art work on the wall at the airport.
up closer
Up close, it was all computer keys.
The flight to Chicago and then to Portland was uneventful. Rebecca was on our same flights. We all got to sit together on the first leg but not the second.
We took the shuttle to the parking lot where we had left the car. We got home just before 11 pm. We had a very nice time, but as usual it was great to get home.
Wow Nathan sure got a lot of stuff in his car! Glad you had an uneventful trip home.
ReplyDelete