We had an early rise and shine time because I had a 9 am flight out of MSP. Jeanne got me to the airport. I went through security and was waiting at my gate when I heard my name paged on the intercom. They were requesting me to go to the gate desk. Argh! What is wrong now!? Well, they wanted to bump me from that flight ... but (good news here) ... they bumped me to another plane leaving at the same time but going to Portland directly. No plane change in Seattle. I get in 10:50 am instead of 12:30 pm. That was great news.
So if I count the entire trip, in 7 days I was in 6 states. Oregon, Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, and home to Oregon again.
The flight was uneventful and George met me at the MAX station. I am back home now.
Our room, no suite this time, but it is close to the airport.
sunrise
So if I count the entire trip, in 7 days I was in 6 states. Oregon, Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, and home to Oregon again.
The flight was uneventful and George met me at the MAX station. I am back home now.
Welcome home Barbara - you sure covered a lot of territory in a very short time!
ReplyDeleteThanks again for making this trip SOOOOOOO much fun!
ReplyDelete