Saturday, December 30, 2017

Saturday in Washington

We had a relaxing morning.  Joe was working on his Corvair.  

Still no innards, it has been painted. So he will reconstruct the engine and get the seats put back in.  The goal is to have it done by February.  While he was working on that we went for a walk. 

Nice relaxing day, delicious black bean burgers for lunch.  Then I "helped" Debbie buy a new smart watch.  That was fun.  She had to test it so we had to do the neighborhood walk again.  This time the sun had come out.  

a neighbor house

birds at the lake

So Debbie's watch works!!  5,003 steps!!
We got back in time to watch the sunset. 


Debbie has a bird sculpture.  Nathan and I had fun trying to include it in the picture.  We played a game.  We tried Bananagrams but went back to 10, 9, 8.  Debbie had some wine she wanted us to help finish up before we went to dinner.

We had a 7 pm reservation at Il Granaio.  




I had a very good filet with mushrooms.

nearly a full moon.  


1 comment: