I have a hard time keeping track of days when I am on vacation. I guess I messed up. So I have gone back and corrected days & dates.
Interesting mint flavor
Each hotel has been quirky in different ways. This one, Hotel Fesch, has a hand-held shower head in the tub but no curtain or protective shield so it is very hard to not make a mess. Also it has a light button actually on the mirror that turns on a mirror light. Plenty of outlets for charging things. So far the wifi has been good everywhere and each one has been in a walkable area. The Sartene hotel, Hotel des Roches, was the most like a resort. It had a regular shower, but ours leaked. My morning coffee was not as good. I am also finding that we can not trust what we learn on the Internet. Oh well. The Bonifacio hotel, A Madonette, had the hand-held shower head but it was at least in a tub with a protective "wall."
Corsica is a stunningly beautiful place. I wish that my photos were better. Guess I might have to buy a coffee table book. ;-) . Though I will make my Shutterfly book when I get home. But there are times when I wish I were a better photographer. Nathan is getting some great shots. I am finding that it is impossible to tell how to pronounce things, like the city we are in, Ajaccio. Is it "I a che oh" or "A jax io" or "A jazz io" I guess it depends if it is spoken by Corse, French or Italian speakers.
We decided that if we were to come back to Corsica, that May would be the time to come. Things would be open but it wouldn't be super touristy crowded or hot. There are definitely things we would have liked to have done but they were not open yet.
The internet has not been accurate. Things that were said to be open have not been. Breakfasts were listed as complimentary but have not been.
That must be a stunningly beautiful place as if your photos aren't doing it justice they sure give an incredible flavor of the place!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kris!
ReplyDelete