Monday, March 19, 2018

Travel Day - All Day

We were up at 4:45 am - ugh. Since CDG is ALWAYS horrendous.  When they say 3 hours they mean it.  The hotel has a free shuttle but it is used by other hotels as well.  Comes by every 15 minutes.  Well we waited longer than that but it finally arrived.  We separated from Nathan right away.  He had terminal 2F and we were 2E.  His was an earlier flight than ours.  Everything went smoothly.  We could do the automated check in.  We only had carry-on.  No lines anywhere.  Got out to M and went through security. lickety-split.  No hassles with any of my stuff.  So now we have A LOT of time to spare.   It is never like this.

We found a breakfast place.  I had hot oatmeal which was pretty bad, OJ and coffee.  George had french bread, butter, jelly, OJ and hot chocolate.  Now we are on our various devices.

Here are some pictures from yesterday.

Wall of the Calvi citadel, looking up.

Statue at the top near Notre Dame

Notre Dame
I was taking fewer pictures as I got wetter.  I am sure glad that it was not like this earlier on our trip.  It was sure cold, windy, and rainy.  I felt pretty miserable by the time we got to the airport.

Our plane to go to Orly.  

snow in Paris.  It is 35 degrees

our hotel



1 comment:

  1. Glad there were no problems at the airport. George’s breakfast sounded better than yours :). Have a good trip home!

    ReplyDelete