Saturday, April 13, 2019

Englewood, Florida April 2019

I am heading off tomorrow for a vacation in Englewood, Florida with the Tomlinson clan.  Jeanne and Jay with Ben (son) and Erin and their 3 sons: Sean, Robbie and Davy and Laura (daughter) and Wilhelm and their 3 sons: Tristan, Emmet & Liam.  It is a spring break vacation for the kids, which happens to coincide with Jeanne's 70th birthday.  This is why I am tagging along. Plus it is a great excuse for me to spend time with the whole clan.  I feel like they are all family.  Ben's family is coming from Cleveland, OH and Laura's family and Jeanne & Jay coming from Oregon, WI (near Madison).  They are all driving down.   The AirBNB house we are renting is practically right on the beach on the gulf side of Florida and sleeps 14.  When I read the lists of all the stuff they are taking I will be amazed if they can fit everything into their 2 vehicles. I hope that they will take pictures.  They should be arriving at dinner time today (Saturday). 

I have a 6 am Sunday morning flight.  Argh.  I fly into Sarasota with a stop-over in Atlanta.  Jeanne will meet me at the airport.  

No comments:

Post a Comment