Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Happy Birthday, Jeanne

Breakfast was more relaxed.  Then it was a lot of play time.

Liam in a fort

Emmet and Davy

Playing a game on my netbook.
Then it was time to go to the beach.  This time we went to the close beach.


This was a swim day in the ocean.  Jeanne and I had baby duty.  The beach was loaded with shells so it really hurt everyone's feet.




Parasailing - no one in our group.




Robbie

Jeanne and I brought Davy back early and fed him lunch.


Everyone else came back a little later.  
Lunch was sandwiches, salad, yogurt, mango pie, ice cream and whatever people could find.  I had salad and pie.  

Then games and relaxing.  Ben and Robbie made a key lime pie for tomorrow.  

One group played Dominion.
Looking at all the shells.


The German custom is to do cake in the afternoon. No sugar high right before going to bed.
Singing happy birthday!


Pretty flowers plus money bouquet.
We went to a close park.  

Robbie has had enough.

Great climbing structure.


Art


Jay was busy cooking while we were gone. We had shrimp & pineapple appetizers.

Steak, potato (either sweet or white) and corn.  Yummy.  What a delicious meal. 
Jeanne & I walked in the evening.  

Plovers (I think)

Once the kids were all in bed we ended the evening with more dessert.  







3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!
    Nice to finally see a photo of Laura. Lots of photos of her kids, but I forgot she was there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sunsets! The shell collection looks nice - too bad you hurt your feet. The pirate ship is fun too. Happy birthday, Jeanne!

    ReplyDelete