George, Nathan & Debbie on our morning walk.
After a leisurely breakfast and walk George, Nathan and I drove down to Coleman Peer to get the ferry to Bainbridge. We met Dorothy, Ed and Madeline at the peer. Well, actually, they were waiting for us at a donut shop. We walked over to the ferry together.
We have the locks now, too!
Nice day for a ferry ride.
Me, Madeline, Nathan, Dorothy, George and Ed
Coming in to dock.
It was a nice half hour ferry ride to Bainbridge Island.
Farmer's Market.
It was fun checking out what they had. We were also checking to see if we wanted to eat lunch here or go to a restaurant.
Dorothy had her first oyster. I wish I had caught her first expression!!
We went to the Good Egg for lunch. I split an egg salad sandwich with Dorothy.
We went for ice cream.
Yummy.
We walked around poking into shops.
Mostly, we were wandering aimlessly, trying to decide what to do. The few ideas we had were too far from the ferry. We had to watch the time. We finally decided to head back to the 3:20pm ferry. It is good that we did because the ferry going back was delayed. It was nearly 4 pm before we got on the way.
We had time to head to Pike's Market.
A garden of dishes!
The market was busy as usual for a Saturday.
George, Nathan and I left the rest of the gang there while we turned around and headed back to the car and then on to the Amtrak Station. We passed the Art Museum on our way.
After dropping Nathan off we went back to pick up the rest of the gang. We drove to Madeline's place. We picked up Roman and went in 2 cars to a close Thai food restaurant, the Bangkok Basil. We have been there before. It was very good.
This was just my dish, we had 5 more. We ended out with only 1 take-home box.
We left directly from the restaurant to head to Debbie and Joe's. I think the other car was going to a park, so that they could go on another walk. We got to Debbie's at 9 pm. I tried to get sunset pictures as we were driving.
Once we got to Debbie's this deer was waiting for us.
Joe's parking lot.
The sun was still setting when we got to Debbie and Joe's.


































Pretty views on the ferry ride. Another fun sounding day. Nice sunset photo.
ReplyDeleteLooks like great weather also.
ReplyDelete