When we arrived at Debbie and Joe's I was asking about the fall colors.
I guess it was just the way the sunset was hitting the trees because now there are no fall colors.
comfy cat
Wild life
Joe was showing George all about the state of his vehicles. All the parts - motor and all - are out and are spread out all over. Well labeled, of course. I don't how he will get it all back together, but he is confident.
After our breakfast and morning walk we headed off to the Arlington street fair. It was fun to see what they were selling. We did not buy anything.
Then it was time for lunch. We found Kafe Neo Woodstone Taverna. It was a Mediterranean restaurant. It was good, but slow service.
I had falafel and salad.
After lunch we went to run some errands and then stopped for a beer at the Ale Spike Brewery.
Debbie and Joe.
I had a Firecracker Amber and George had a hard cider.
They have converted a large storage shed into a brewery.
I had a chance to show my Montreal and Quebec City pictures. That was fun.
Debbie and I relaxed on the deck.
Then we got everyone out relaxing.
By this time it was getting to be dinner time. Joe drove us into Mt Vernon to Pyeong Chang, a Korean BBQ restaurant where Debbie knew the owner.
We ordered the combo meal for 3-4 people. I don't see how 3-4 people could have eaten all that food. But we sure tried.
soup
egg rolls
Seafood egg pancake. I was not thrilled with the octopus, but the flavor was very good.
We walked along the river.
The moon was up when we were driving home.
Another full day.


























Looks like a really nice visit!
ReplyDelete