Most days we have been having intermittent light rain. But luckily it has been during times we have be indoors or driving. It has not interfered with our activities. One evening it poured but we were inside. Today we had a leisurely breakfast of cereal. The guys had an early tee time. We relaxed and looked at each others pictures. That was fun. Then we went in for the coffee group from 10-11 am. It is nice to see familiar faces. It was a windy day with the prediction of rain so we decided to not dink in the shops. Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to do that. We picked up the mail and came back home and had lunch. Then we sat and did some computer work.
The guys came home. I guess they had gotten a little wet. Jay had to go down to fix the cover of their pontoon boat. The wind had blown it off. It started raining harder and got quite windy. The wind blew a lot of branches. down. We heard a loud crash but could not find what had happened. I hope everything is OK.
We put together a puzzle. That did not take long.
The guys came home. I guess they had gotten a little wet. Jay had to go down to fix the cover of their pontoon boat. The wind had blown it off. It started raining harder and got quite windy. The wind blew a lot of branches. down. We heard a loud crash but could not find what had happened. I hope everything is OK.
We found that some branches had fallen on the grill.
The wind and rain did not bother the birds.
I went with Jeanne and Jay to their choir practice. That was fun. I like listening to them.
More stormy weather. We all watched an old Clint Eastwood movie from Jeanne and Jay's collection.
Having trouble with the Internet because of the storm. Even using my phone hot spot is not working well.





Looks like you were comfy inside.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a relaxing and enjoyable day!
ReplyDelete