Our flight out was not until noon so we did not have to rush. We got packed up and had a leisurely breakfast. Sue took Hoss for a walk before shutting him up in his crate. Kem came to pick us up at 9 am. It is about 1 1/2 hour drive to the airport. The traffic was not bad. We got to the airport in plenty of time to go through security and to get to our gate. Our flight was delayed leaving by 1/2 hour. This made us a little nervous because Debbie did not have much turn around time before her flight to Seattle. I had 3 hours in Atlanta.
A ton of star azaleas in the central area of the Knoxville airport. We were late, so I guess the Spirit Hunter was wrong.
Not a very exciting airport.
A lot of rolling hills, rivers, and lakes. It is a very short flight, so there was no food service.
Line of Delta planes
Atlanta
Taking the "train plane" to Debbie's concourse. We came in on D7 and she needed to get to A30, 17 minutes according to my Delta App. We had 20 minutes.
I followed her to her gate since I had plenty of time.
After I said good-bye to Debbie I headed off to my gate. I could walk to my gate instead of taking the train.
Once over on my concourse, I looked for a lunch place. I ended out at Savi's.
The tomato basil soup was delicious and the wrap was ok. I took 1/2 with me for later.
I arrived in Portland right on time. Maybe that was what the Spirit Hunter was referring to.
Cute escape room
I was at the back of the plane so it took me a while to get out and head to baggage claim. I think that my bag was one of the last ones unloaded. George and Nathan had to circle a few times. It was nice to have them meet me. I was home by 8:15 pm.

















Glad you had a good trip back even with the 3 hr layover in Atlanta and slow baggage claim in Portland. Nice that George and Nathan both met you. I enjoyed following your blog - only on my phone where for some reason it won't publish my comments. Nice sister time exploring the area and spending time together. The "Spirit Hunters" were interesting. Guess they aren't that good at telling the future!
ReplyDelete