George took me to the Amtrak train station for the noon train to Tacoma to meet up with Debbie. Then tomorrow the 2 of us will fly to Knoxville to visit our older sister, Sue.
Keller in the rain
China Town
Union Station
I got on the train about 5 minutes before it left.
I found the lounge car and got my lunch right away. Not very exciting.
The views would be better if it weren't raining.
Kalama McMenamins
Tacoma
Debbie had left her home just about the same time that I left Portland. She got to the train station 10 minutes before I arrived.
We drove to the Radisson Airport Hotel. it is actually a stones throw away from the airport. We checked in.
Debbie's car
our room
We hung our for a while then we went out to find a place for dinner. We ended out at 13 Coins.
Chicken Marsala with veggies instead of spaghetti.
Debbie salmon
Very good wine.
Debbie.



















Dinner looks better than lunch :)
ReplyDeleteIt does...and that is a very wise looking wine for dinner ;>}! May your flight go smoothly today!
ReplyDeletePeeking through the rain drops to see the views, sigh. At least it looks like the day ended in a nice hotel with a good dinner & excellent wine. Hope your travels today go smoothly.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun trip so far! It's great that you ended out at 13 Coins for dinner. That's one of Teri & Ed's favorite places. They like to sit at the chef's counter and Teri orders the Steak Tartare. I think your Marsala and Debbie's Salmon look much more appealing!
ReplyDelete