Debbie and I met Steve at the Range for breakfast at 7:30 am. We had said our good-byes to Jennifer yesterday. She was not going to join us for breakfast
Cute decor
I had the eggs Benedict.
We said goodbye to Steve. There was a Starbucks close so we walked to it for a cup of coffee. Then we drove back to Old Town. Debbie wanted to look a a bracelet she had seen on Saturday.
She couldn't decide between the black and the blue opals so she got them both.
A nice bright bunch of chilis
We dinked around in some other shops until lunchtime. (You would think that all we have done on the trip is eat!! That is what it feels like to me, too!!)
We met Lynn for lunch at the Flying Star. Finding parking was a real problem. But we did finally find a place after circling around a few times.
Tilework on the walls
California Melt with sweet potato fries. Yummy. I saved half the sandwich for the flight home.
Next door was a bookstore. We hung around there for a while.
Book store mural.
Then it was time to say goodbye to Lynn. We headed off to buy gas before turning in the car at the rental place. We got to the airport in time to have a glass of wine.
The snow has almost all melted.
Sculpture in the airport
Wine at the Watch.
Nice sunset.
The flight to Seattle was uneventful.
Debbie and I landed in Seattle on Concourse S. We had to take the train to the other concourses. That train was broken. Finally, they hauled it away and another train came but it went the wrong way because of the previous train. So once we got to the A Concourse, I just thought that I would walk to C. But no!! Once you have gotten off the train then you have left security. It was the right place for Debbie, though, so we said our goodbyes. She has a 2-hour drive home. I had to go through security again. What a pain just to even find the TSA Pre-check line. Whew. I got through with no problem. I got to my gate ok. But then I had to wait. My flight to Portland was delayed. As I was boarding I got a text from Debbie. She had arrived at her home safely. My flight was a short one. George met me. I got home at about 1 am. It was a long day.
Going through security twice does not sound fun. Glad you got home safe.
ReplyDelete