There is a lot to do to close down the condo. Dorothy will be here next month to continue this process. After 4 trips to Salvation Army, 1 trip to the recycling center, 1 trip to Staples to shred some papers and many trips to take trash out there still will be plenty for Dorothy to do. We turned in our rental car and got to the airport with plenty of time to spare. We have one extra suitcase and an extra bag. Because of the extra bag I got to use my travel vest. No need for a purse. Unfortunately it is warm. This gave me a taste of what wearing my travel vest to India might be like.
Nathan, you will be happy to know that George did catch a baby alligator just for you.
We are going through Chicago and won't be home until about 11pm. I am glad that I came, we got a lot of work done and it was nice to feel connected with Jane as we were going through her things. We are taking home some treasures.
Hope you have a good flight home.
ReplyDelete