We chatted until she finished her coffee before we went on a walk. Brrrrr. 36 degrees!!! What a contrast from NC. It was also sprinkling so we did not walk far.
same design mail box that we saw in NC
We did not see any nudist. I guess 36 degrees was discouraging for them.
/Another mailbox
Simple breakfast of cereal. Pretty much what we have had all week. Dorothy had brought some food. We played some card games and relaxed and talked. Soon it was time for lunch. Dorothy had brought a curried cauliflower stew and broccoli salad. After lunch Jeanne and I went grocery shopping. Tried to plan for meals. We got has far as tomorrow breakfast.
Got home and played more games. Jeanne has gotten a chance to play Settler's of Catan so she is happy. George Singer arrived in the after noon.
Dorothy and Ed went to pick up Martin and bring him here for a short visit before they went out. While they were playing Settlers I got dinner going. An entirely vegetarian meal: roasted carrots, Kale and butternut squash and corn on the cob. I can see that we did not buy enough wine so tomorrow I am sure that we will be back grocery shopping. Browines and ice cream for dessert.
Really fell down on the job. I only got a picture of the carrots.
Got everything ready for the Praline French Toast for tomorrow.
Having fun.
Looks like good food and good company :)
ReplyDelete