My praline french toast was a hit
We all went on a walk.
then we went to Notre Dame for lunch
I did not get a picture of the cafeteria. What a zoo. It was all you can eat but so many choices of different types of food. I guess the students get tired of it but it seemed good to me.
Georges's brother, Rob and our nephew and his girlfriend, Robbie and Charisee joined us for lunch. Then we went to a chocolate factory for a tour of the factory.
We had to all wear hair nets and George and Nathan had to wear beard nets as well.
I was not overly impressed with the factory. The free sample was oood.
We got to dip our our chocolate spoons.
On the way back to the house we had to stop at a toy store to get more parts to the Settler's game so more people could play. The power is out in part of the city. They are expecting to have it fixed by Monday. So the store we went into was dark. They handed out flashlights. All the traffc signals are out. Not bothering Notre Dame.
A fun game of Settlers with 6 people.
We had a dinner of left-overs and sandwiches.
Guinesss
The house from across the lake.
We played a big group card game.with 9 of us. That was fun. We topped the evening out with brownies and ice cream.
I'd like to lick one or two of those spoons :)
ReplyDelete