Friday, September 26, 2014

Free At Last, Free At Last

Well - I can sit up and resume most of my normal activities.  I continue with the drops until they are gone.  I am a little dizzy being upright, but it feels good.  No driving yet until the bubble is out of my field of vision.  That is up to me.  so now we have to send all the equipment back.  I am sooooo glad to get rid of it.  I can sleep in my own bed again.  What a relief.  Apparently the hole in the macula is closed.  There are a few little kinks that will gradually heal. /So the doctor feels like the surgery was a success.

This has been quite the journey and I know that it is not quite over yet but at least I am in a more comfortable stage.  I see the doctor in a month.

Thank you all for your support with calls, cards, emails and visits.  I felt supported and cared for.  Thank you ALL.

George is struggle to get everything back in the box.  It is quite the process

3 comments:

  1. That is such good news Barbara! I am so happy for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to know! Hope George was able to put the stuff back in the box

    ReplyDelete